The project comprised a 312‐bed new Acute Hospital with 788 car park spaces on a green field site in Fermanagh. The project was procured under a PFI process and the project was completed as a turn‐key contract and opened in May 2012.
MMP’s role was as a Project Monitor for the funders to the contractor with a focus on:
- Project financials including cost status and cash flow.
- Programme and progress.
- Appraisal of procurement system and progress.
- Appraisal of cost management system and its effectiveness.
- Appraisal of risks and risk mitigation measures.
- Appraisal of profitability and return on the contract.
The turn‐key project including construction, fit‐out, equipping and fees was in the order of £270 million