MMP were cost advisers on the construction costs for a masterplan for a mixed use development of approximately 350,000m2 with a Hospital and Educational campus at its core.
The plan encompassed a state-of-the-art Hospital, College and Research & Development campus with support facilities for students, hospital staff, retail, sports, etc.
There was also a major roadway and bridge to be constructed through the development as part of an overall transport strategy for the region.
The development comprised:
- Hospital 65,000m2
- College 45,000m2
- Student Accommodation 44,000m2
- Residential 25,000m2
- Retail/Shopping 10,000m2
- Research & Development 85,000m2
- Sports/Leisure/Swimming Pool 8,000m3
- Nursing Home 3,000m3
- Multi-storey Carpark 25,000m3
- Basement Carpark 40,000m3